Pine Hill Ranch Mobile Grooming (PHRMG)
Thank you for choosing Pine Hill Ranch Mobile Grooming for your pet’s grooming needs. PHRMG prides itself on providing the best care for your best friend. Before grooming, please read and agree to our terms of service:
1. PRICING & PAYMENT: Prices are non-negotiable and must be paid in full at time of pickup. We accept cash, checks & credit card payments. Pricing varies for each dog and is determined by breed, size, and condition of the dog's coat. Additional charges may also apply due to the dog's temperament and behavior during the grooming session.
2. MEDICAL: If your pet has any medical problems (seizures, arthritis, collapsing trachea, etc.), please make us aware of them so that we can take the necessary steps to ensure your pet's comfort. Sometimes grooming can expose a pre-existing condition. We cannot diagnose such a condition but may advise you to seek veterinary attention. We are not responsible for injury or death due to known or unknown medical problems.
3. BITING: If your pet has any history of biting, we ask that you notify us before grooming. This will help prevent injury to us and your pet. If your pet has behavioral issues, we are happy to work through them with you. If the behavior issues require extra time, we will charge an additional fee.
4. FLEAS: If you know that your pet has fleas, please notify us prior to your appointment.
5. SERVICE: PHRMG reserves the right to refuse service to customers whose pets may pose a threat to our employees and other pets left in our care, whether it is aggression problems, health problems or parasite problems.
6. VACCINATIONS: ALL PETS MUST BE CURRENT ON VACCINATIONS BEFORE GROOMING (RABIES and DHPP).
7. MATTING AND SHAVE DOWNS: There are extra charges if matting is significant. If your pet is matted, this is a health crisis. If possible, we will de-mat your pet, but to prevent inhumane discomfort and/or pain to your pet, your groomer may feel it necessary to shave down your pet if severely matted. Post-shave effects are temporarily unattractive, unpleasant, and uncomfortable. But your pet will be starting the process to re-gain healthier skin and coat. Shaving a pet often exposes pre-existing skin conditions or sores. Shaving such may cut or irritate the skin. We do not pay vet bills for eye irritations, skin rashes, cuts, skin irritations, repairing broken skin due to scratching, licking, chewing, or pets that shiver/hide. These are common responses to shave downs. While the groomer will employ the greatest care to avoid such events, they can and do occur in shave downs.
8. PHOTO AND VIDEO RELEASE: I agree to allow PHRMG to use my pet’s name and any images or videos taken while he/she is in the care of PHRMG, in any form or format, for use, at any time, in any media, marketing, advertising, illustration, trade or promotional materials.
Although accidents are rare, there are risks when handling pets. PHRMG will inform you immediately of any incident that occurs or that we may notice. Your pet(s) safety and comfort is our number one priority.